Thursday, February 7, 2013

like a lonely lover's charm


。◕‿◕。


yesterday I found two cute skirts, a pair of tights and black knee high socks at the mall. *gasp* I never go to the mall (except for the occasional spree with my mom) due to all the memories I have of that place consisting of a younger me (mmmhm seventh grade) walking around laughing, feeling like I had to stop into every single store to buy something and thinking it was the COOLEST THING EVER. Things have changed and now the mall mostly just creeps me out. I really don't understand how people can go hang out around that place for hours.

The skirts were way too big for me. I spend two hours in the basement last night, sewing. Anndddd, 
  • I broke my phone
  • so glad tomorrow is friday 
  • my crush is actually so cute I can't even handle it
have a great friday ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 







*skirt from F21, jose james shirt from dad (background photo from the triplets of belleville)
*annabelle falling asleep as I was sewing 


No comments:

Post a Comment