Monday, October 29, 2012

lines lines lines


Today is Civics class, we were talking about summaries and abstracts and it was so incredibly boring that I started drawing lines all over this one piece of lined paper. Somebody walked by and said "Wow, that's nice. I like to draw lines too." The weird part was that the person who told me this happened to be my Civics teacher. He's hilariously awkward, and super strange. He reminds me of Nick Andropolis. 

We talked about drawing lines for five minutes. I guess he likes to draw lines to pass time too. He also showed me how he likes to draw boxes around words. It was so weird. I bet in meetings he just sits there and boxes the words on the papers in front of him. 

~

(This was pretty much the most interesting thing that happened all day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment